Maths Intervention Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester m1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Intervention Teaching Assistant – September start – Paid School Experience
Apply for this Maths Intervention role today and support pupils with vital GCSE preparation.
Have you graduated in a Maths related subject degree and are now considering teaching as a rewarding future career?
Perhaps you would like to take the first step towards teaching by taking on a graduate teaching assistant role as a maths intervention tutor before embarking on teacher training the following year?
This Maths Intervention Teaching Assistant role could perfect for you!
Why not join this supportive school in Manchester and enhance your CV, whilst giving back to the community and supporting pupils who are struggling the most.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Mathematics Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils at borderline for top grades
- Run intervention sessions and support the class teacher
- Supportive 11-16 Secondary School
- Vibrant and diverse school – pupils from a range of socio-economic backgrounds
- Paid up to £315 per week, term time
- Starting September – interviews soon
- Long term, Full-time role
- Excellent training and career development
- Maths degree 2:2 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Tutoring experience desirable but not essential
- Passion for education
- An engaging, motivating personality
What better start to build a career in education? This amazing secondary school has a proven track record of working with ambitious graduates keen to become teachers, and offering them a bespoke training and development place aimed to prepare their students for exams and you for teacher training!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Maths Intervention Teaching Assistant, apply to join this superb school in Manchester! Click apply or send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers.