|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B44 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Are you a Maths graduate with a passion for making a difference?
Are you a driven individual looking for a career in education where you can thrive and progress?
Would you be eager to hit the ground running and make a genuine difference to young people?
i-teachers are currently shortlisting dynamic graduates for this Maths Mentor role in a thriving Birmingham Secondary school. Those who are successful will be aiding the academic development of pupils on a 1:1 basis, as well as helping study groups of GCSE and A Level pupils.
This school promotes internally, so there will be amazing opportunities for progression!
To secure an interview please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!
Maths Mentor – Benefits of the role
- Exclusive interview preparation with your own dedicated education consultant
- A 5* graduate scheme with the highest rated consultancy in the UK
- Excellent skills development opportunities
- Tutor in your chosen subject
- Same school for the full academic year
- No irregular supply work
- A school matched to your values and own personal development
- Paid a competitive salary with Perkbox discount membership
Maths Mentor – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- A genuine passion for education
- Previous experience tutoring or working with young people
- A strong academic background
i-teachers are now the highest rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot! i-teachers is not a supply agency; we only work with permanent positions!
Click ‘APPLY’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!