|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Maths NQT who wants to start September at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form?
Do you strive to work within a cohesive and supportive department within a school that boasts behaviour and a sterling academic record?
Start the next academic year in this fantastic Maths Newly Qualified Teacher – NQT role at a school that truly supports your career path and development as a teacher!
To register your interest in this Hounslow Maths NQT opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange interviews immediately!
Maths NQT – Benefits:
- Maths NQT
- Mathematics Newly Qualified Teacher
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September start
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
Maths NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the cohesive mathematics department
Maths NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree maths related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for history
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths NQT role.