|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS1 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £23720 per Annum|
i-teachers is in direct contact with an academically ambitious secondary school, looking to find an ambitious and knowledgeable Maths NQT, with the ambition of being a key member of a dedicated and talented Maths staff department after relocating to Leeds due to rising economic costs down south.
Are you on track to finish your teacher training programme by the beginning of the next academic year, and want to find an exciting role to begin your teaching career inside a secondary school in the Leeds area?
Maybe you feel as though you need a break from consistent job searching, and want to be leave your search in the hands of a competent and dedicated team of consultants able to find your ideal role?
Make sure to avoid the lengthy application process and get in touch with our excellent team!
i-teachers is not a supply agency and works hard to ensure that your preferences are taken into account when presenting you with full-time, permanent NQT positions.
I Teachers Overview – Maths NQT Candidate:
- Only work with schools that have permanent teaching vacancies
- No cost for our services
- We do not work on a supply basis
- Working with schools directly through contacts
- We support the application and interview process
- Salary – £23,720
- Schools has structured and supportive NQT induction
- Wonderful Head of Maths
- Ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- Must be on track to achieve QTS by September 2019
- Ideally you will have received good or better grading in your observations
- Relocating to Leeds
- Interviews already being arranged – Apply Now!
Just beginning your search and want the opportunity to have a confidential chat about your specific preferences and preferred location?
To get the process started, all you need to do is simply submit your CV to Amy at i-teachers or call on 0121 667 2869 or discuss opportunities in your area!
Be one of the first to secure your future in education!