|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £49471 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Mathematics Teacher to join an excellent secondary school based in Brent this September!
Are you a recently qualified Mathematics Teacher passionate about utilising your new skillset and subject knowledge in a challenging secondary school?
Perhaps you are looking to join a secondary school dedicated to making sure their students achieve to their full academic potential?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role as a Maths Teacher this September!
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Permanent role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Open to NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Planning and conducting secondary Mathematics lessons
- Offering superb academic support throughout lesson time
- Being a key and respected member of a secondary Mathematics department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Mathematics related degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Passionate about the Maths subject
- Dedicated to improving the academic ability of your students
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to be respected and a professional member of Maths department
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Inclusive and welcoming secondary school
- Superb CPD programme available to all
- Experienced and supportive Head of Maths department
- Excellent recent GCSE/A-Level results
- Public transport links nearby
If you are a recently qualified Maths Teacher dedicated to providing your students with exciting learning experiences and improving your student’s academic ability, then press ‘click apply’ or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.