|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher who is searching for a fresh & exciting challenge for the next academic year?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding Ealing secondary school which boasts not only fantastic results but superb behaviour from their students?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating, fancy a fresh challenge or you are a Maths NQT – this would be a dream next step in your maths teaching career!
Secure a Maths Teacher position ready for a fresh start come the next academic year at a school that has an incredibly cohesive teaching team!
Register your interest for this fantastic Maths Teacher role today!
To be put forward directly to the schools SLT & Business Manager please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for maths
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in maths or a relevant subject
- Strong maths A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.