|Location:||Tower Hamlets, Tower Hamlets E1 UK|
Maths Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Are you a Maths Teacher searching for an exciting and fresh challenge within Tower Hamlets?
Have you a proven record of delivering excellent outcomes?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR available for those who would like a step up
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.