|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maths Teacher to join a wonderful secondary school in East Brent for the new academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking to find your first permanent role in education?
Perhaps you are an experienced Maths Teacher passionate about finding a new and exciting role for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a STEM orientated school with a passion for creating exciting learning experiences?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role ASAP!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Maths Teacher
- Permanent Role – Full Time
- September 2020
- Located in East London
- Planning and conducting secondary Mathematics lessons
- Providing superb academic support throughout
- Creating exemplary learning experiences
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Good or better previous teaching observations
- Available to both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic and warm personality
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep students motivated throughout lesson time
- Ability to utilise degree subject knowledge and teaching ability
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Located in East Brent, London
- Driven and proactive Head Teacher
- Dedicated and supportive Head of Mathematics
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced Maths teachers
- Superb staff development programme
- Experience of working with newly qualified teachers
- Highly regarded secondary school in local area
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.