|Location:||Moseley, West Midlands UK|
Are you a newly qualified teacher in the Maths subject, looking to join a school with an excellent induction program and progression opportunities?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers many TLR opportunities for staff?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR available for teachers who want a step up
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.