|Location:||Barnet, London (North) EN5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
A superb secondary school with a fantastic reputation as one of the most historic state schools in the county is looking for a passionate and dedicated Maths Teacher for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher relocating to North London after completing your teacher training up north?
Maybe you are an experienced teacher eager to be part of a vibrant and exciting learning environment in the Barnet area?
Perhaps you want to be part of a school with a dedication to the progression of the students both academically and personal skills?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Maths Teacher this September!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Barnet
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting Maths lessons
- Offering superb academic support throughout lesson time
- Utilising teacher training and degree subject knowledge
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Superb organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged during lesson time
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about providing a high standard of education to your students
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- Historic all girls state school
- Inclusive and warm atmosphere
- Diverse student demographic
- High standard for both staff and students
- Aims to develop students personal skills as well as academic
- Vibrant and exciting learning community
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher dedicated to providing superb learning experiences to your students, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.