|Location:||City of Westminster, London (West) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you eager to secure a fresh and exciting Maths Teacher challenge for September?
Do you wish to work at a school that boasts excellent behaviour where the students embrace a superb attitude towards learning?
An Outstanding Westminster Secondary School & Sixth Form are looking for a focused and passionate Maths Teacher to join their thriving department this September.
No matter your experience, this role would be perfect for any aspiring Maths Teacher who is looking for an exciting challenge in a thriving Secondary School environment.
Could you imagine yourself in a role like this?
Opportunities like this only take minutes to apply for but can impact your career positively for years to come. So do not delay your application and register your interest now!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting immediately for a September start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for mathematics
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London, Westminster location
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.