|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Maths Teacher looking to join a wonderful secondary school in the Hounslow area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking to find your first permanent role in education this September?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a wonderful secondary school committed to providing exceptional learning experiences for their students?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a thriving Mathematics department with superb recent GCSE/A-Level results?
Don’t waste any time for this exciting Maths Teacher role this September!
Maths Teacher – Role Information:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Permanent Role
- Located in Hounslow
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Maths lessons
- Supporting students throughout lesson time
- Providing engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and passionate attitude
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- Highly regarded secondary school
- Rapidly expanding sixth from and secondary students
- Excellent location in South West London
- Fantastic students behaviour
- Superb teacher support and staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher eager to join a wonderful secondary school in the Hounslow area, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!