|Location:||Hackney, London (East) N16 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41480 per Annum|
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for a new and exciting role?
Perhaps you are wanting to start the next chapter of your Maths Teaching journey?
Whether you are relocating, or your 2020 placement has not gone as planned, this Maths Teacher opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This Good graded secondary & sixth form are looking to add a new Maths teacher to their department now!
To register your interest in this Maths Teacher opportunity please simply apply now and attach your CV!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibilities
- £30,480- £41,483 English Teacher salary
- Interviewing now
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Become a valued member of the Maths department
- Plan and deliver Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular activities
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS (NQTs welcome to apply)
- 1st or 2:1 Maths based degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Maths and inspiring pupil engagement
The Good graded Secondary school:
- Based in Hackney, East London
- Close nearby transport links
- Creative, skilled and committed Senior Leadership Team
- State of the art facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We work across East London: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering.