|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM15 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £37152 per Annum|
Are you an inspirational Maths teacher yearning for a new challenge? Perhaps you are Maths NQT and are searching for your first role in January 2021?
Do you want to join a Maths department that invest in their staff and focus on providing support, coaching, and mentoring?
Are you are searching for an Outstanding Secondary School that has exceptional CPD and progression to extra responsibilities?
If you are a Maths Teacher or Maths NQT then please register your interest in this position by clicking on ‘Apply’. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted within 2-3 days for a friendly and confidential chat!
i-teachers has the highest Trustpilot rating of 5/5, with over 400 5* reviews. If you want to work with a consultancy who care about making positive change within schools, please apply now.
Maths Teacher- Key Information
- Open to NQTs and Teachers with more experience
- Permanent position
- £25,543- £37,152 Maths teacher salary
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Plenty of CPD and training opportunities
Maths Teacher-Outstanding Secondary School
- ‘Outstanding’ graded Secondary school
- Located in Thurrock, Essex
- Part of highly successful multi-academy trust
- Excellent school facilities
- Connected via c2c and bus routes
Maths Teacher- Requirements
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Strong GCSE and A-Levels
- Passion for Maths
- 1st or 2:1 in Maths related degree
- Great classroom management
If this Maths Teacher role could be of interest then please send your C.V to Pippa at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to lose in securing your next role ready for January 2021!