|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September 2021 Start –
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for a new role for September 2021?
Perhaps you are an NQT looking for your first position?
Would you relish in the opportunity to shape the Maths department of a mixed Secondary school?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – the school –
- Permanent full-time Maths Teacher position
- Monday-Friday working schedule
- Pupils aged 11-18
- September 2021 start
- Pay: £32,157-£42,624
- Open to Maths Teachers / NQTs
- Training and coaching provided to all staff
- Welcoming staff body
- Be a vital part in forming a successful Maths Department
- Part of a multi academy trust
- Located in Southwark
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Support pupils in and out of the classroom
- Work across KS3-KS5
- Plan and deliver engaging and inspiring Maths lessons
- Work alongside a strong Maths department
- Ignite a love of Maths within your own pupils
- Work cohesively with teaching assistants to provide a supportive teaching environment
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 1 or 1st class degree in a Maths related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
To apply for the Maths Teacher role please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.