|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions. We are now the highest-rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot!
Are you a Maths Teacher looking for a permanent position in a thriving school from this January?
Are you keen to work in a dynamic team committed to outstanding learning in an established academy trust?
Perhaps you have had a change in circumstances that resulted in you not securing a role for September, but you are keen to be proactive in your search for January?
This successful and thriving Walsall Secondary School is keen for an enthusiastic Maths teacher to join their team this January on a permanent basis. Shortlisting is ongoing, so please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers to secure an interview.
Maths Teacher – The Role
- £24,373 to £40,490 per Annum
- Permanent position, starting January 2021
- Interviews to be held before October H/T
- Successful and vibrant Maths Department
- Mix of teachers including NQT/RQT/Teach First/Experienced
- Excellent resources
- Supportive Head of Department and SLT
Maths Teacher – The School
- Thriving Secondary School in the heart of Walsall
- Good links to public transport
- Successful 11-16 school with Sixth Form Centre
- Strong and stable leadership team
- High pupil premium
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Passionate about staff and pupil well-being
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- 1st or 2:1 Maths degree
- Strong academic background with strong A-levels
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong academic background in English
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
- Enthusiastic team player
If this sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Bex will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!