|Location:||Lewisham, Lewisham SE4 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher –
Do you want to work in an Outstanding school with state-of-the-art facilities?
Would you like to be part of a Maths department that focuses not only on academic success but the happiness and wellbeing of the students?
If you have a 2:1 or higher in Maths or a related subject and QTS then this role is for you!
If you are interested in applying, send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher – the school –
- Thriving school and sixth form
- Girls’ secondary school
- Rated Outstanding for 3 consecutive years
- The school aims to improve their students’ wellbeing with a range of extra-curricular activities and an amazing pastoral system
- Good transport links
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Plan and deliver lessons for ages 11-18
- Support GCSE/A-Level students and offer extra help where needed
- Align your teaching with the school’s focus on wellbeing
- 2:1 or higher in Maths or a related subject
- Salary: £32,157- £42,624
By joining this school you are not only working in a school with a thriving Maths department that gives the support students need to succeed, but a school that focuses on their well-being and happiness alongside their success.
To apply, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!