|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher who is currently searching for an exciting and refreshing new challenge?
Have you been holding out for a role at not only an Outstanding North West London secondary & sixth form but at a school that
Do you strive to work within a cohesive and supportive department within a school that boasts behaviour and a sterling academic record?
Start the next academic year in this fantastic Maths Teacher role at a school that truly supports your career path and development as a teacher!
To register your interest in this Brent based Maths Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange interviews immediately!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Inner London pay scale
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Immediate start
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the cohesive mathematics department
- Role is open to NQTs, RQTs and experienced teachers
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Maths degree – preferably a 1st or 2:1
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for mathematics
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Known for its strong exam results
- Wembley, Brent, North West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.