|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a maths teacher who is looking to secure an exciting new role and challenge for January 2021?
Do you have a real passion to inspire students and ensure each student fulfils their true potential in their maths GCSE?
Would you welcome the chance to work at an Outstanding Leeds secondary school that offers a fantastic learning & working environment for its students & staff?
Whether you are an experienced Maths Teacher, a Maths NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West Yorkshire, this highly popular secondary school want to hear from you!
Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED, this would be a brilliant chance to join a thriving and cohesive maths department!
To register your interest in this fantastic Maths Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,714 – £41,604 science teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for maths
- Prepare students for GCSE exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Maths subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Popular Secondary School
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.