|Location:||London (East), Newham E16 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic NQT with a passion to get young people excited about Maths? Are you looking for your first permanent role in an inclusive and diverse Secondary School?
Perhaps you are an experienced Maths Teacher looking for a fresh challenge working alongside an innovative and supportive Maths department?
A forward-thinking Secondary School in Newham is looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join their committed and dedicated team of teachers!
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
Maths Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role
- Paid £32,157 – £42,624 per annum
- Become a valued member of a fantastic Maths department
- Plan and conduct engaging Maths lessons
- Great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities
- Monitor and feedback student progress
- Adapt lessons for students with a range of academic abilities
Maths Teacher – The School
- Located in Newham
- Inclusive and diverse Secondary School
- Committed and dedicated team of teachers
- Excellent SLT with a strong sense of direction for the school
- Rich and innovative curriculum
- Range of extra-curricular activities
- Good transport links
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS / PGCE
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- 1st or 2.1 in Maths related degree
- Strong references
- Passion for teaching Maths
- Excellent classroom management skills
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
To apply to this Maths Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!