|Location:||Ealing, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41139 per Annum|
Are you looking to start September in a fresh and exciting Maths Teacher role at a thriving Ealing secondary & sixth form?
Do you have a real passion to inspire students within mathematics and ensure each student fulfils their true potential by securing strong grades setting them up for their future paths?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding school, that boasts excellent behaviour, at the start of the next academic year?
Whether you are an experienced Maths Teacher, a Maths NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West London, this Maths Teaching role at an Outstanding Ealing school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Share your passion for mathematics and education by contributing to this high performing and cohesive maths department.
To register your interest in this fantastic Maths Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,139 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for mathematics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.