|Location:||Walsall, Walsall WS13 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Day|
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teacher who missed out on the opportunity to grasp a new position this year?
Would you love to secure a new position early, within a school that matches your vision and values?
Perhaps you would like to be the first to find out about Maths TLR positions, in thriving departments to progress your career?
Ideal for relocating Maths Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression this September!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Permanent positions only
- Start date: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Director of Science, Head of Science roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open Science Teachers / NQTs
Requirements – Maths Teacher:
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2021
- Mathematics or relevant degree
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Teachers
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the schools – Maths Teacher:
- We support a range of schools in Birmingham, the Black Country, and the West Midlands
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Maths Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Real hub for the local community with outreach programmes
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal Science Teacher position this September, please get in touch with Bex and send your CV!