|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS8 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you an NQT looking for your first exciting role?
Or perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking for a new role?
This school in West Yorkshire is looking for a Maths Teacher for September. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent roles, based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher responsibilities:
- Teach across KS3-4
- Plan and conduct inspiring lessons
- Track pupils’ progress
- Ensure pupils feel supported in and outside of the classroom
- Adapt your teaching style to suit varied academic abilities
- Work alongside an inspiring, thriving and strong Maths department
- Paid £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Supportive staff for newly qualified teachers or new members of staff
- Permanent, full time role
- Opportunities to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Located in Leeds
- Must have QTS and Good to Outstanding Teaching Standards if NQT
Please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today, Demi will be in contact within 2-4 working days if your CV has been shortlisted.