|Location:||Barnet, Enfield N9 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity at a Secondary school that focuses on career progression and growth?
Do you want to work within an established department that has a solid structure and mixture of experienced Teachers and NQTs?
This small, up and coming secondary school based in Enfield is immensely proud of their pupils and teaching staff. They aim to provide the highest standards of education every day and create future innovators and leaders.
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love.
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher– Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links – accessible from Edmonton Station
- Paid £29,915 – £ 41,136 per annum
- Permanent full time role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- TLR opportunities for the right candidate
- Upcoming mixed Secondary school
- Clear structure and behaviour policies
- Welcoming atmosphere for NQTs
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Superb CPD program
- Strong sense of community
- Diverse student body
- Shortlisting now- interviews taking place after half term!
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Become an integral member of a talented Maths department
- Plan and conduct stimulating Maths lessons
- Opportunities for personal development
- Developing and enhancing students’ Maths knowledge
- Making sure students have a safe and disruption free learning environment
- Foster a love of learning and enjoyment of Mathematics
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Maths related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Good/Excellent observations
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.