|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B37 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
At i-teachers, we are the highest-rated education consultancy in the industry for a reason. We care about Teachers. We understand every Teacher is different and wants different things from every role. That is why, when you register with us, you will have your own dedicated education consultant working hard to find you the right role and negotiate what you really want from your career in education.
Are you keen to inspire pupils in a long-term role with opportunities for TLR and progression?
Would you love to secure a new position for September early?
Join the dynamic team at this thriving Birmingham Secondary school who are consistently improving outcomes for staff and students. Be the part of a dynamic school community that supports their Teaching staff, creating an ideal environment for you to succeed and progress.
If you would like to chat further about your wants and needs and to secure a role that fits you, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
Maths Teacher – The Role
- MPS £25,714 to £41,604 per annum
- Teaching pupils aged 11-16 year old
- Working cohesively with other Maths Teachers to create a fun curriculum and maintain a high standard of Teaching
- Clear structure for internal progression
- Regular catch-ups with SLT
- Permanent positions only
Maths Teacher – Requirements
- QTS (NQTs & RQTs welcome to apply)
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Real passion
Join this already excellent Maths department and see your career flourish! To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!