|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B7 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher who would love to secure a long-term role in a thriving Birmingham Secondary School?
Would you be eager to take on a role with TLR and immerse yourself in a school community that matches your mission and values?
Whether you are an experienced Maths Teacher, a Maths NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to Birmingham, this Maths Teaching role at an Outstanding Birmingham school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Share your passion for mathematics and education by contributing to this high performing and cohesive maths department.
To register your interest in this fantastic Maths Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
Maths Teacher – The School:
- Thriving Secondary school
- The school aims to improve their students’ wellbeing with a range of extra-curricular activities and an amazing pastoral system
- Good transport links
- Located in Birmingham
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Plan and deliver lessons for ages 11-16
- Support GCSE students and offer extra help where needed
- Align your teaching with the school’s ethos
- To support the subject area as appropriate
- To contribute significantly to raising standards of students’ attainment as a teacher and form tutor
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- The ability to teach across key stages 3 and 4
- A creative and flexible team member with presence and authority
By joining this school you are not only working in a school with a thriving Maths department that gives the support students need to succeed, but a school that focuses on their well-being alongside their success.
To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!