|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N17 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Maths NQT
Do you strive for a new and exciting Maths Teacher challenge?
Are you looking to start the next chapter of your Maths Teaching career at a school that thoroughly supports its staff?
Whether you are relocating, or your 2021 placement hasn’t gone as planned, this Maths Teacher opportunity would be ideal for you!
This progressive North London all through school are looking to add a new Maths Teacher to their Secondary Maths department in September 2021!
To register your interest in this Maths Teacher opportunity and join a thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157- £42,624 Maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing for a September start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Maths for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 levels
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Maths degree / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Maths
The progressive all through school:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Located in Tottenham
- Close to strong transport links
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.