|Location:||Hackney, London (East) N16 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Maths NQT
Do you strive for an exciting and fresh Maths Teacher challenge?
Are you looking to start the next chapter of your Maths Teaching career at a school that thoroughly supports its staff?
This progressive East London secondary & sixth form are looking to add a new Maths Teacher to their cohesive department in September!
To register your interest in this Maths Teacher opportunity and join a thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Inner London MPS1-UPS 3 Maths Teacher salary
- TLR opportunities for the right candidate
- Interviewing now for a September start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engaging Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become an integral part of an expanding Maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Maths degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Mathematics and boosting progress 8
The secondary school & sixth form:
- Hackney- secondary & sixth form
- Fantastic induction programme for NQTs
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.