|Location:||London (East), Redbridge IG1 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September 2021
Are you completing your Teacher Training and are looking ahead to September and kickstarting your NQT year?
Do you have ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ grades and the drive to ensure your pupils succeed?
Would you like to join a thriving Maths department this September who always strives to provide excellent education every day?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Permanent position
- Full time role
- Pay: MPS £29,915- £ 41,136
- Open to Maths Teachers / NQTs
- Secondary school in Ilford – 800 pupils
- School recently graded Good by Ofsted
- Recently refurbished facilities with state-of-the-art technology
- Supportive Senior Leaders
- September start
Maths Teacher – The Role:
- Deliver outstanding Maths lessons
- TLR for the right candidate
- Become a key figure in a growing Maths department
- Expanding and boosting pupils Maths’s knowledge
- Inspire pupil engagement across STEM subjects
- Be involved in extracurricular teams and clubs
- Teach engaging lessons across KS3-KS4
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class Maths degree
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Strong Academic background
- Passion for mathematics
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher – How to Apply and Register your Interest:
If a new role as a Maths Teacher is of interest to you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!