|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£31157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher searching for a September role in Southwark?
Do you wish to become part of a dedicated and cohesive Maths department?
If you are interested in applying for the role of Maths Teacher to start in September 2021 please submit your CV today.
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Maths for KS3 – KS5
- Create engaging lessons and resources
- Excel in inspiring students to engage in the subject
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Support pupils in and out of the classroom
- Assist pupils as they adapt back to ‘normal’ teaching after a disrupted 2020
- Be involved in extracurricular activities
- Become a key member of the Maths department
- £31,157-£42,624 Inner London Salary
- Shortlisting now
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a Maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Excellent classroom management
Maths Teacher – the school –
- Good by OfSTED
- Secondary and Sixth Form
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Well connected via nearby transport links
Apply by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
About us –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!