|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£31157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September 2021 Start –
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for a new role for September 2021?
Perhaps you are an NQT looking for your first position?
Would you relish in the opportunity to shape the Maths department of a mixed Secondary school?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – the school –
- Permanent full-time Maths Teacher position
- Monday-Friday working schedule
- September 2021 start
- Pay: £31,157-£42,624
- Open to Maths Teachers / NQTs
- Training and coaching provided to all staff
- Welcoming staff body
- Be a vital part in forming a successful Maths Department
- Part of a multi academy trust
- Located in Southwark
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Support pupils in and out of the classroom
- Work across KS3-KS5
- Plan and deliver engaging and inspiring Maths lessons
- Work alongside a strong Maths department
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 1 or 1st class degree in a Maths related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
To apply for the Maths Teacher role please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
About us –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!