|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE10 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September 2021 start –
Are you a Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity for September 2021?
Perhaps you are re-locating to Greenwich or nearby after handing in your notice at your current role?
This school in Greenwich wants to welcome a new Maths Teacher to its already strong and supportive staff body. The school instils a mutual respect between staff and pupils, creative a happy, safe and orderly environment.
If working in a school that works to support its pupils to achieve their personal best whilst simultaneously supporting its staff’s progression, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher – the school –
- Secondary School with Sixth form- pupils aged 11-18
- Supports pupils in and out of the classroom, ensuring each pupil gets the individual care they need to succeed
- The school has a broad range of after-school activities for pupils
- Encourages pupils to take positions of responsibility within the school e.g. sports captain, to equip them with skills such as leadership for their future
- Supportive and welcoming staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Southwark, SE10
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Instil a love for Maths in pupils
- Ensure your pupils feel supported in class and around school
- Teach Maths to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Share the school’s ethos of setting high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- Support pupils on their return to formal teaching after a disrupted year
- Opportunities for progression
- Inner London MPS-UPS: £32,157-42624
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- Qualified Teacher Status (essential)
- The ability to teach Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Ambitious, professional and motivated
If you would like to apply to this Maths Teacher role in Southwark, please apply now by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.