|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher who is looking for a new challenge at one of London’s highest achieving secondary schools?
…or have you about to complete your PGCE and are looking for a school that can offer the tools and skills to develop as an NQT?
No matter your experience, this role would be perfect for any Maths Teacher who is looking for an exciting challenge due to its brilliant CPD and cohesive department!
Could you imagine yourself in a Maths role like this at an Outstanding Brent secondary & sixth form that boasts excellent behaviour?
Maths Teacher Opportunities like this only take minutes to apply for but can impact your career positively for years to come!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Maths Teacher role as this school are offering virtual interview!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- ££32,157 – £42,624 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now!
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree mathematics / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Fantastic work ethic
- Passion for mathematics
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Brent, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.