|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 UK|
|Salary||£25614 to £41704 per Annum|
Consider this truly inspirational secondary school based in Leeds as the perfect fit for you and the ideal time to join their innovative maths department!
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher that is currently studying towards QTS or looking for a new challenge?
Would you love to join a school that has an incredible back-story, dynamic teaching staff and brilliant facilities?
If you would love to be considered for this brilliant Maths Teacher position in Leeds, please make sure you register your interest ASAP!
Maths Teacher: About the school
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Large car park available for staff
- Conveniently located near a bus and tram stop
- Excellent Secondary School
- Permanent, full-time position
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Fantastic facilities available
- CPD and progression available to all
Maths Teacher: About you
- 2:1 or 1st class in your Maths degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs welcome
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive personality
- Passionate about your subject and field
Maths Teacher: About the role
- Permanent contract with the school
- Plan and conduct lessons and group sessions
- Fully utilise the broad Maths curriculum at school
- Develop and enhance student subject knowledge
- Make sure students receive the correct support in order to progress and flourish
- Become a valued member of the Maths Department
Maths Teacher – How to apply:
If you would love to be considered for this Maths Teacher role in Leeds, then click APPLY and send your C.V today! Demi will be in contact within 2-4 working days if you are shortlisted.