|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE10 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher NQT
Are you an NQT or RQT looking for your first role?
This school in Greenwich are looking for a new Maths Teacher to join their already strong and inspiring Maths Department. Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply for this Maths Teacher NQT role.
About us –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher NQT – the school –
- Supports students’ development by challenging them with a varied curriculum
- Provide stimulating lessons to encourage deep thought
- Focus on supporting their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Strong Maths department
- Welcoming and supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Strong support network for NQTs
- Wants to build students’ confidence
- Located in Greenwich
- Great transport links
Maths Teacher NQT –
- Permanent Maths Teacher position
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- MPS- UPS Inner London salary
- Plan, deliver and run lessons engaging Maths lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for Maths through immersive classes
- Prepare students for GCSEs
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Teach in mixed ability groups
- Become a key member of the Maths department
Maths Teacher NQT – person specification –
- QTS / PGCE /on track to achieve by September 2021
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a Maths related course
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
If you would like to apply for this Maths Teacher NQT role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today.