|Location:||Islington, London (North) N5 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher searching for a new and exciting opportunity ready for September?
Do you wish to become a key member of a high achieving Maths department at a North London Secondary School and Sixth Form?
The school are open to Maths NQT’s and experienced teachers to join their school. It has a combination of exceptional coaching, dedicated teaching staff and exemplary senior leaders. The school cultivates a positive and determined learning environment whilst championing the highest standards of education.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Maths Teacher to start in September 2021 simply submit your CV today.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157- £42,624 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress and TLR for the right candidate
- Ample time allocated for admin and planning
- Team of mentors to support and encourage NQTs
- Shortlisting and accepting applications now
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run outstanding Maths for KS3 to KS5
- Create engaging lessons and resources
- Excel in inspiring students to engage in the subject
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS and A2 level exams
- Be involved in extracurricular activities
- Become a key member of the Maths department
- Opportunity to be involved in curriculum development
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a Maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Excellent classroom management
- Exceptional subject and curriculum knowledge
Maths Teacher- The Inner London School:
- Secondary & Sixth Form in North London
- Good by OfSTED
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Head of Maths
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Centralised and structured behaviour policies
- Fantastic extracurricular opportunities and clubs
- Extremely central location- short walk to Northern Line stations
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.