|Location:||Lewisham, Lewisham SE4 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher –
Have you handed in your notice in your current school but haven’t yet found a new Maths Teacher role that interests you?
Perhaps you are relocating to Lewisham but want to secure a Maths Teacher role before you move?
If so, please apply to this Maths Teacher role today. This Secondary School in Lewisham is looking for a Maths Teacher to join its already strong Maths department, and continue to inspire a love of Maths in its pupils.
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level Maths exams
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
Maths Teacher – person specification –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st to 2:1 Maths related degree
- Strong classroom management
Maths Teacher – the Secondary School –
- Mixed Secondary School in Lewisham
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- Strong Maths department
- Transformational ethos
- Clearly structured behaviour policies
- Well behaved and engaged pupils
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.