|Location:||Essex, Havering RM10 UK|
|Salary||£26000 to £38000 per Annum|
Are you a committed Maths Teacher looking to progress into a new role which will give you the opportunity to teach up to KS5?
Have you recently handed in your resignation and are keen to secure a position in an outstanding school ready for September?
Would you like to work in a Secondary School and Sixth Form that champions staff and pupil wellbeing whilst supporting your career goals and ambitions?
Do not delay, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for a friendly & confidential chat to discuss this role or others, we may have which are more suitable!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Maths Teacher
- £26,000- £ £38,000 Maths Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for all staff
- Fantastic CPD
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
Maths Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Organise and partake in extracurricular activities
- Become a crucial part of a talented Maths department
- Cultivate a passion for STEM subjects
- Produce clearly structured lessons
The Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Secondary School and Sixth Form located in Thurrock
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Modern facilities
- Experienced and expanding department
Maths Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- Fantastic academic background
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for Maths
- 1st or 2:1 in a Maths based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this Maths Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.