|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher- Permanent- Bradford- January start!
Are you a Maths Teacher who enjoys working in a stimulating, innovating and supportive environment?
Perhaps you are a trainee Maths Teacher who would benefit from a school that truly values work-life balance?
This thriving secondary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire is keen to recruit a Maths Teacher to its ever-growing team.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Maths Teacher- About the role
- Maths Teacher- Permanent role
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Fantastic NQT programme with supportive mentor
- Diverse school, high proportion of pupil premium/EAL
- Full-time position
- January Start
- MPS – UPS
Maths Teacher–Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
- Degree in Maths
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Strong academic background
Maths Teacher- About the school
- 11-16 Academy School in Bradford- BD5
- Above average progress 8 score
- Excellent transport links
- Strong ties to local community, outreach programmes
- Plenty of enrichment opportunities available for pupils and staff
- Well respected and committed headteacher
If this Maths Teacher role in Bradford sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to kickstart your career as a Maths Teacher in this wonderful school!