|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE15 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a talented Maths Teacher looking for a new permanent teaching opportunity?
Do you have a positive mindset and commitment to offering students the best education possible?
Perhaps you’re keen to work in a school that supports professional development?
If you are looking for a new teaching challenge, then send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers to register your interest TODAY!
Maths Teacher – Job Description
- Teach Mathematics to a high standard
- £32,157 – £42,624 per annum
- Manage Teaching Assistants
- Lesson planning, marking, and creating resources
- Maintain records and track student progress
- Act as a form tutor for selected group of students
- Communicate with students and parents where appropriate
- Create an engaging learning environment
Maths Teacher – The School
- Ofsted rated “Good” secondary school
- Based in Southwark, SE15
- Good transport links
- Inspiring and dedicated staff
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
- Experience teaching at secondary level (ideally in an 11-18 school)
- Knowledge of National Curriculum requirements at KS3 and KS4
- Ability to write lesson plans and assess students’ work
- Good level of ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to motivate students
If shortlisted, Hollie will be in touch within 2-4 working days to discuss the next steps for this wonderful opportunity!