Maths Teacher – 2nd in Charge
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Second in Department of Maths – Permanent – Manchester
Are you a driven, career minded Maths Teacher who is ripe for promotion?
This school have an excellent progression opportunity for a talented, committed Maths Teacher who is ready for a new challenge and to take their next career step.
Join a thriving secondary school with a caring and inclusive ethos, along with excellent CPD and a strong supporting leadership team this September!
Maths Teacher – Second in Department of Maths
- MPS – UPS + TLR 2
- Successful 11-16 School in Manchester
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Part of a successful Teaching School Alliance
- Inclusive Ethos
- Top 20% of schools Nationally for progress
- Quality of leadership recognised – Visionary Head teacher
- Dynamic Maths Department
- Permanent, full-time role
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- 2 + Years’ experience ideal
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent academic background with strong Maths subject knowledge
- An interest in your own professional development
- Drive to make an impact in the wider school community
- ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
Working closely with the dynamic Head of Department, you will hold responsibility for and co-ordinate Key stage 3.
The Maths department at this Secondary School in Manchester prides itself on offering an inclusive, exciting and challenging learning experience for pupils and a collaborative working environment for staff. This rare opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion, it is not to be missed!
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today and click ‘apply now’ or call our office for a friendly chat.