|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS11 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Permanent September role – TLR available for the right candidate
Are a Maths Teacher ready for a new challenge or perhaps relocating to West Yorkshire this summer?
This 11-16, growing secondary school would like to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Maths Teacher, with a possibility of a TLR for the right experienced candidate.
Applications are now being accepted for a Maths Teacher position in a forward thinking secondary school in Leeds. Interviewing soon, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent position in a caring school.
Maths Teacher – About the School
- Located in LS11, Leeds
- Easily accessible via bus, train and car – own staff car park
- Friendly and welcoming maths department
- Increased focus on STEM – Maths an area of focus
- 80% pass rates in Maths
- ‘Good’ graded secondary school
- Excellent teaching staff
Maths Teacher – About the Role
- High standards of teaching
- Excellent behaviour standards
- Permanent contract – September 2020
- MPS £24373 – £40490 (+possible TLR)
- Excellent induction and mentor for NQTs
Maths Teacher – Requirements
- You must have QTS
- Strong degree (Maths ideal) and A Levels required
- Resilient, confident and personable
- Real team play and interested in enhancing your own development
- ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ grades in placements
- Supportive references
To apply for this exciting Maths teacher role at this amazing school in Leeds, click APPLY NOW to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.