|Location:||Bury, Greater Manchester BL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent – September start
Are you a dedicated Maths Teacher keen to take on a new challenge with exciting opportunities to progress?
Maybe you are a PGCE student that has made excellent progress in your training, but your current school cannot provide your NQT position?
Or perhaps you are a more experienced teacher who has been very committed to your current school, but you don’t want to become part of the furniture?
If this is the case for you, then apply ASAP to join this wonderful secondary school in Bury, Greater Manchester who are keen to find an enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join them from September…
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Direct contract through the school
- Full time position
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS3 – KS4
- £24373 – £40490 – MPS – UPS
- Interviewing now for a September start
Maths Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status essential
- Degree in Maths (or related subject) 2:1 or above
- Excellence in teaching & learning
- Demonstrable passion for your subject
- Commitment to making a positive impact on young people’s lives
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- Excellent 11-16 secondary
- Located in Bury – one of Greater Manchester’s highest performing boroughs
- Calm and positive atmosphere in school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities to progress
- Progress in maths is particularly excellent
- Onsite car park
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role. If you are shortlisted for this role, I will contact you by phone and email as interviews are being held in the next few weeks.