|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher or NQT who is searching for a fresh challenge for the next academic year?
Start September working at an Outstanding graded secondary & sixth form in this highly rewarding Maths Teacher opportunity!
If you are searching for a fresh challenge where you can inspire knowledge hungry & well behaved students then this mathematics role is ideal for you!
Based in the heart of Wandsworth, this thriving secondary school is part of a thriving academy trust that offers fantastic CPD and support.
Become part of this cohesive and successful mathematics department by simply applying on this page today! The school are looking to interview immediately!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level maths exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 maths or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for maths and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Part of a thriving & highly popular academy trust
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Wandsworth, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.