|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester BL3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Permanent position – Bolton
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher who is looking for a new and exciting permanent position from September 2020?
Perhaps you are completing your NQT year in a maternity cover position/one-year contract, and want to ensure you have a permanent role for the new academic year?
This school has low staff turnover due to their focus on staff well-being and development, so this rare opportunity will not be available for long! They offer 20% PPA time for all teachers, not just NQTs!
If you are a recently qualified Maths teacher looking for a school with excellent results and a caring and inclusive ethos, this Maths teacher position could be the ideal role for you!
- NQTs welcome to apply
- School located in Bolton
- 20% PPA time for all teachers
- Huge focus on staff well-being and development
- Low staff turnover
- Excellent CPD on offer and genuine career progression
- Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Leadership team
- Permanent, Full-Time position from September
- QTS (or due to qualify in July)
- Strong academic background and subject knowledge
- Passion for education and supporting disadvantaged students
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Excellent results year on year
- High PP/EAL context
- Warm and welcoming maths team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school – positive behaviour and happy atmosphere noted
If you want to be proactive and secure your next Maths teaching post for September, apply to join this wonderful school in Bolton! Click apply or send your CV to Holly Giles at i-teachers today or call the office for more information.