|Location:||Greater London, Greenwich SE28 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you currently training to be a teacher and are now beginning to explore permanent roles for September 2020?
Or perhaps you are an RQT looking for a new opportunity?
Out partner school in South East London, which is renowned for its strong and supportive leadership team and highly successful NQTs, are on the lookout for a new Teacher of Maths to start September 2020.
Does this sound interesting?
Do not delay send your CV to i-teachers now to be in with a chance for shortlisting.
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Maths Teacher
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Based in Greenwich, South London
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree in Maths related degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Passionate about education
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to i-teachers today!
The Governors of the school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who will join a well-established department to teach Maths across all key stages. The Mathematics Department is forward thinking, extremely well resourced and is a top performing department in the school.
Results in the Maths department are outstanding and among the highest in the area. At key stage 5, Mathematics and Further Mathematics are very popular options with 80% of pupils achieving A – B grades in both AS maths and further Maths. We are looking for a teacher who can make a significant contribution to this strong and successful department.
The successful Maths Teacher will be creative and well organised and, with the support of a strong team, actively assist in the further development of Mathematics within the College and support the vibrant programme of extra-curricular support. The post is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers with bespoke training provided to all staff.
To find more about this Maths Teacher role, to apply simply click “Apply NOW” and send your CV to i-teachers now!