|Location:||Greater London, London (South) CR4 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Merton
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you an enthusiastic and engaging individual who wishes to utilise your knowledge by developing the academic ability of students in Maths in a permanent role?
If this Maths Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Merton, South London
- January 2020 start
- Paid £28,355 – £44.541
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
- Good transportation links
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Engaging and enthusiastic personality
- Record of ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ teaching
Maths Teacher – The Role:
You will work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department planning and delivering your own lessons, adapting for students needs and abilities. The school has a broad and balanced curriculum with fantastic opportunities for progression. This school has a real passion for developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths subject, so if you share this desire this role could be perfect for you.
Maths Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher role sounds like you, please apply now and send your CV to i-teachers today!