|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B11 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Eager to secure a role in a school that matches your ethos and values for September 2021?
Would you love to be the first tow hear about Maths TLR positions to further your career?
Whether you are an experienced Maths Teacher, a Maths NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to Birmingham, this Maths Teaching role at an Outstanding Birmingham school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Share your passion for mathematics and education by contributing to this high performing and cohesive maths department.
To register your interest in this fantastic Maths Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
- Permanent positions only
- Start date: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Director of Science, Head of Science roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open Science Teachers / NQTs
Requirements – Maths Teacher:
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2021
- Mathematics or relevant degree
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Teachers
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the schools – Maths Teacher:
- We support a range of schools in Birmingham, the Black Country, and the West Midlands
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Maths Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Real hub for the local community with outreach programmes
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal Science Teacher position this September, please get in touch with Bex and send your CV!