Maths Teacher – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL2 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Post suitable for NQTs – Bolton
Are you a Maths Teacher who enjoys working in a stimulating, innovating and supportive environment?
Perhaps you are a trainee Maths Teacher who would benefit from a supportive NQT programme and a school that truly values work-life balance?
This thriving secondary school in Bolton, Greater Manchester is keen to recruit a Maths Teacher to its ever-growing team.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Fantastic NQT programme with supportive mentor
- Diverse school, high proportion of pupil premium/EAL
- Permanent, full-time position
- September Start
- MPS – UPS
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
- Degree in Maths would be preferable
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
About the school
- 11-16 Academy School in Bolton
- Above average progress score
- Excellent location with transport links
- Strong ties to local community, outreach programmes
- Plenty of enrichment opportunities available for pupils and staff
- Well respected and committed headteacher
Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to kickstart your career as a Maths Teacher in this wonderful school.