|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Start September in this brilliant Maths Teacher opportunity based at a welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary school & sixth form!
Whether you are a seasoned Maths Teacher searching for a new challenge or will be a Maths ECT, this Maths Teacher role could be the ideal next step for you!
The thriving secondary & sixth form is part of an established academy trust and would offer the successful Maths Teacher the support of a cohesive maths department alongside excellent CPD.
This Maths Teacher role would see you working across KS3 – KS5 at a school that has fantastic air of mutual respect between students and faculty.
To register your interest in this fantastic Maths Teacher role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £26,948 – £38,174 Maths Teacher salary
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for maths GCSE & A-level exams
- Become an integral part of a cohesive mathematics department
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 maths degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for maths
- Coordinate & manage teaching assistants
- Strong communicator
The welcoming secondary school:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.